As WordPress and Blogger are the two most popular blogging platforms. Blogger and WordPress both are best for creating your own blog, without spending money. Most of the new blogging professionals have doubt to choose the blogging services. This helps to new blogging professionals to understand about Blogger and WordPress. The arrival of blogging platforms brought the greatest revolution in the history of internet. Thanks to platforms like Blogger and WordPress, our blogs go live on internet in very less efforts.
Blogger and Blogspot are one and the same. Although both WordPress and Blogger are free to enjoy blogging by creating an account, if blogging to you is only fun with no goals such as popularity, carrier, or revenue, is associated with it. Then a yourname.blogspot.com.
Blogger is the free blog publishing platform launched in 2003 by Google Inc. Anyone can create a free blog at Blogger.Com. Blogger does not offer free subdomain. It is limited customisation and plenty of designs available.
Blogger is one of the most straightforward platforms out there. You can use Blogger with very very little blogging or website knowledge. While I do agree with the popular sentiment that it’s good for beginning bloggers, I think it can work for any blogger in any stage. There are many bloggers who use this platform successfully and as part of their business.
WordPress is a blog hosting service. Unlike blogger, WordPress provide free subdomain and hosting. WordPress is launched by Automattic in 2005. This is more easy to new blogging professionals.
Blogger and WordPress are entirely different from one another. WordPress is a CMS (Content Management System) so that means you have to pay for things individually (hosting, support, etc). If you don’t think you’re going to make money blogging I would not choose WordPress. It’s expensive to maintain. However, it is a very very powerful tool.
WordPress is the sky limit, you have full control and freedom but you need the know active community support forum and your own hosting company. They are offering premium support.
- Blogger gives equal ability and features to all customers, it does not depend on no of the visitors or earning of the site.
- Blogger lacks supports from various services.
- Your blog have required more than 1GB it should be upgraded.
- Blogger easily associated with Google analytics so you can easily track the visitors.
- Search engine optimization(SEO) is not easy in blogger.
- Fully maintained and controlled by Blogger.
- Blogger supports AdSense or advertisement services.
- WordPress is a free blog hosting services and also provide the upgrade.
- WordPress supports multi-platform through application for IOS, Android.
- Your blog have used more than 3GB you want to upgrade Your plan.
- In WordPress, we can see the records of visitors.
- Search engine optimization(SEO) is easier in WordPress.
- Many nonpaid themes are in the WordPress.
- You Responsible for Maintenance (Spam protection, backup, security)
In WordPress, it does not support AdSense or advertisement services.
Hope this Blog post helpful and I have Posted before about Google Analytics Guidelines and Steps